Subscribe via other services
The Mint’s Tip Jar
Donate to: 1GrCsQ6uyPmfYSsG6o2XNnWunbKEp1VufN
- Vanda Maria Mmv on Why What We Use as Money Matters
- davidminteconomics on 1 OZ .999 Fine Silver Flying Eagle Patriot Silver Trade Unit Round
- VeteranSMH on 1 OZ .999 Fine Silver Flying Eagle Patriot Silver Trade Unit Round
- Resist those who do evil in the name of good | A child can see ... on Catechism of Non-Resistance
- mint on 1 OZ .999 Fine Silver South East Refining, Inc. Round
- shawn allen on 1 OZ .999 Fine Silver South East Refining, Inc. Round
- mint on 1 OZ .999+ Fine Silver World Wide Mint Round – 1981
Google + Author Tag
Tag Archives: Ron Paul
11/14/2012 Portland, Oregon – Pop in your mints… Ron Paul may not be perfect, but He is one of the few persons in Congress who has actually read the Constitution and understandibly watches in utter disbelief at the machinations which … Continue reading
12/13/2011 Portland, Oregon – Pop in your mints… Today the Agricultural committee of the US Senate played host to what has become the political and financial spectacle of the year: The Hearings on the MF Global collapse. We have equated … Continue reading
Ron Paul further expounding on his platform of Liberty at the National Press Club. Brilliant:
In this video Ron Paul eloquently lays out his foreign policy. As one viewer comments, it is poetic.
Watch “Ron Paul: FREEDOM Provides More Prosperity & HC Than All The Socialism & Welfarism In The World” on YouTube
A great Ron Paul interview:
Ron Paul warns of what is inevitable if there is not a radical change in Americans attitudes towards civil liberties.
Ron Paul asks Ben Bernanke at the end of the clip, point blank, “is gold money?” His answer is amazing: By the way, the right answer is YES!